Job Vacancies At The Interior Outlet
We’re The Interior Outlet, we sell leading department store furniture and beautiful sofas, but at half the normal store price. Our business is over 5 years old and growing fast with a new branch on the horizon, so we currently have a number of positions available in the next couple of months, which we will list below.
We are a small but perfectly formed friendly local business with big ambitions for growth, so the successful candidate will have a real chance to make an impact on the results of the business so, if you’ve a passion for people and want a varied role with lots of scope for progression, then read on……
Client Care Administrator & Advisor Position
We are seeking a practical minded Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals of continued growth of the Interior Outlet. You will serve as a first point of contact for customers with queries in regard to our products, orders and deliveries, relaying the relevant information, therefore contributing to the overall visitor and customer satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate has a friendly easy going personality, a deep knowledge of customer service best practices, so will be a great communicator at all levels, with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to recognise the need for the implementation of processes to increase the effective day to day operation of the business.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and as you will also be required to deal with customers in the showroom in addition to providing administrative support to the company directors. As this is a retail operation, you will understand the need for the team to achieve sales targets and enjoy being part of a happy but professional team environment.
- Welcome clients visiting the showroom offering retail / customer service support
- Help to provide information to enable clients make informed purchases
- Take customer orders either in store, by email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Financial administration and Cash Handling
- Maintain and update sales spreadsheets & develop monthly sales reports
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the suppliers logistics co-ordinator to ensure timely deliveries
- Contact customers to advise of delivery dates and take balance payments
- Liaise with customers following delivery to confirm client satisfaction
- Handling after sales / service issues in a friendly professional manner
- Inputting new stock in to Epos / database and website admin
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Must have a friendly but mature and professional disposition
- Proven work experience as a PA, office administrator or Sales advisor
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel & word in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Must be diligent and willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- The ability to communicate effectively, build rapport and identify customer requirements.
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Experience in a retail or marketing environment would be great, but not essential
If this sounds like your ideal role, please send your CV to Martin Tuddenham or Annie Brown at email@example.com
No Agencies Please